Who needs this Standard Agreement for the Sale of Real Estate ASR?
The Standard Agreement for the Sale of Real Estate ASR is needed for individuals or legal representatives who are going to buy or sell real estate in Pennsylvania.
What is the Standard Agreement For The Sale of Real Estate ASR?
The following agreement is a complete document about the various sides of the deal and the broker representatives. It also includes information about real estate, prices, ways of payment and the broker’s fee. This agreement has legal power in Pennsylvania only.
Is the Standard Agreement for the Sale of Real Estate ASR accompanied by any other forms or documents?
The Standard Agreement for the Sale of Real Estate ASR is a complete document and doesn’t require additional forms or applications.
When is the Standard Agreement For The Sale of Real Estate ASR is due?
The Expiration time of the document is mentioned inside it and involved parties choose a time of expiration if that time is needed.
How do I complete the Standard Agreement for the Sale of Real Estate ASR?
Applicants must add the following information to this agreement:
- Parties (information about buyer and seller)
- Property (legal address of property)
- Buyer’s relationship with PA licensed broker
- Dual And/or designated agency
- Date of deal
- Purchase prices and deposits
- Seller assist (if acceptable)
- Settlement and possession
- Dates/Time is of the essence
- Zoning classification
- Fixtures and personal property data
- Mortgage contingency
- Seller Representations
- Waiver of contingencies
- Inspection contingency
- Notices, assessments and municipal requirements
- Condominium/planned community (homeowner associations) resale notice
- Titles, surveys and costs
- Maintenance and risk of loss
- Home warranties
- Governing law, venue and personal jurisdiction
- Default, termination and return of deposits
- Real estate recovery fund
- Communications with buyer and/or seller
- Special clauses
Where do I send Standard Agreement For The Sale of Real Estate ASR?
This agreement must be sent to the other party involved in the deal or a representative broker.